Carborundum Premier Red Aluminum Oxide Dri-Lube Resin Paper Open Stick-On Discs
100 Discs Per Roll
Carborundum Premier Red abrasives set the standard for quality and performance for any sanding application. Constructed of a heat treated aluminum oxide grain plus a grinding aid, Carborundum Premier Red Abrasives provide a cool cut giving long life and freeness of cut on a wide range of materials. Whether you are working on metal, plastics, fiberglass, paints, primers or wood, Premier Red Abrasives offer a 30% to 50% faster cut rate than other competitive discs.
- Premium P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide abrasive
- Unique fiber-reinforced, B-weight, latex-saturated backing
- PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing
- 6" individual DA Papers have a tabbed, white, translucent liner
- Special, water- based, undyed stezrate oversize no-fil coating